Proudly Serving Denver Metro and the Front Range Corridor since 2003!
Specializing in the maintenance of Grease & Septic Traps/Lift Stations/Tanks
Founded in 2003 as a family-owned and operated, Colorado-based company, All State Pumping & Consulting started out small- with just one pump truck and a great attitude toward customer service. Word spread quickly that that there was an honest, reliable pumper in town, and today our fleet of trucks and professional, pump-truck drivers are considered among the best in the field!
Whether your establishment is a small, neighborhood cafe, or a large food-processing plant, we treat your business as our own!
· Emergency pump service 24/7 including holidays; we respond quickly to the emergency so you can focus on running your business
· Peace of mind! Pumping service calls often take place outside of normal business hours- when you're not on-site, disreputable companies may take advantage of your absence; we eliminate the worry by providing time-stamped, Before-and-After Pictures so you can monitor the condition of your system, and document the service call and the work performed by our Technician
· You'll appreciate knowing that from scheduling, to pumping, to records management, the All State team has someone dedicated to oversee each aspect of your service
1. Our Scheduling Manger keeps your maintenance schedule current and compliant with your local inspector.
2. Pumper Technicians maintain your system and are on-call for emergencies 24/7- including holidays!
3. Our Records Manager retains a 3 year history of your services, and submits required documentation in compliance with Federal, State, and Local Environmental Regulations
4. Our company owner, Rich Kowalis, oversees the entire team to ensure outstanding customer service- that’s how we grow our business, through word-of-mouth testimonies from happy, satisfied customers!
We hope you'll call us for a free consultation and quote and let us demonstrate why we have grown into a trusted leader in the industry!